Issue while setting up your Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2013 is an extremely basic error. Furthermore, gratefully, you have to experience not much complicated steps to find out the resolution. Several people confront the issue since they don’t take after the best possible way to connect the Yahoo mail account in Outlook 2013. So before enjoying the issue, follow the best steps provided by Yahoo Support Number to set up the Yahoo Mail with 2013.
Possible Way to Configure Yahoo Mail With Outlook 2013:
- At first you need to launch Outlook 2013.
- Next, locate the Add Account option only above of the Account settings tab.
- After that you can select Manual setup or extra server type.
- Here, in the pick server segment and afterward pick POP or IMAP.
- And you can include the user data and the server data
- Account Type: your account type is IMAP
- Incoming email server is
- Outgoing mail server is
- You need to put your login details like email address and password.
- After this you can open More Settings and simply pick the Outgoing server tab.
- Now check the box situated besides My Outgoing Server.
- Simply pick the alternative in particular Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Confirm the following points in the Advance tab section.
- Outgoing mail Server (IMAP) is 993 or 143
- Outgoing server encrypted association is SSL
- Outgoing server: 587 or 465
- Outgoing server encrypted association is TLS or Auto
- Here just tap to OK button when you are wrap up
- After this you need to Click Next twice.
- Now you can see the last dialogue box where you need to press Finish button.
In case your Yahoo mail account works consummately, then the problem was the wrong setup in Outlook 2013.
Issues while Connecting Yahoo Mail Account with Outlook 2013:
Correct IMAP Settings: The most well-known issue while Yahoo setup with IMAP is the wrong IMAP setting. You have to check the setting of painstakingly and reset if required. Or then again you can approach the IMAP customer for point by point configuration steps.
The Activity of the Mail Account outside the POP Client: Launch any internet browser and unlock Yahoo account from with right email id and password. Presently send a test email to your own address to check. In the event that you get the mail, at that point the POP isn’t working in your Yahoo account.
Right POP Settings: You need to check the POP of the Outlook 2013 and coordinate it with Yahoo POP account settings.
Block Port: At times it can be discovered that antivirus or any network convention restrict Yahoo to set up with Outlook 2013. In the event that any of the ports like 995, 465 and 587 are blocked then the POP customers can’t associate with the server.
Contact our Yahoo Help expert if you see any problem during the above procedure.
Yahoo users can recover the yahoo account, even if they do not remember any related information about your email account. In case, you forget the yahoo mail password and about everything related to your account such as security question and answers. You must continue with the guide written there to recover the yahoo password or the deleted account and the dormant account as well.
You must Go to Yahoo Help page and select the fields, then you need it scroll down a little to click on “Email a Support Agent” button “Yahoo Mail” icon and then “Mail for Desktop” option from the menu.
You must Select “Password and sign in” > “Change Password”. You might or might not see the Email button, so you can follow these three steps to enter you email address and hit OK button.
Carry on to the next page and fill the following fields of form, but give some details in “Detailed Description” as we have done. You must tell yahoo about the mail your contacts or folder names you had in your account. If you do not remember the Security Question or Answer, fill in as in following screen, enter CAPTCHA and click on “Send” button.
Yahoo mail customer service will send you an email to your specified email address, which you might be providing them. So, check your email and proceed further if you want to recover your password. You will recover your Yahoo email password within few hours, but everything depends on the geo-location. Just try this guide to recover your Yahoo Email password and for that, you can call the experts by toll-free phone number, email support or live chat as well. Call them any time 24/7 and 365 days as per your convenience.