THERE ARE SOME ISSUES RELATED TO ATTACHING THE FILES IN YOUR YAHOO MAILS:
- Unable to attach a folder- If you are unable to attach folder then you can take our help and we will assist you in attaching the folders in an impeccable manner or you can follow these steps.
- Process for attaching mail- You should right click on the compressed folder and then click on OK. Once the file is compressed a file by the name of ZIP file gets created. Once a ZIP file is created you can attach the file on mail and send it through your Yahoo mail.
More Info : Yahoo Support Number 1-800-561-1225
- Downloading attachment- If you want to download an attachment and facing a problem you can take our help or you can get it done by following these steps.
- The way to download attachment- You can face a problem if the message which contains the attachment does not get open. After that you can select the attachment which you have saved on your device and thus able to download it.
- Multiple attachments can be previewed- If you want to view multiple attachments then you can select “view all” and click on it. You can search for Yahoo email support if you are “Unable to Download and Attach a File in Your Yahoo mail”. You can get guidance from our technical team and through our Yahoo email support executive.
- Previewing the attachment- You can also preview your attachment on your e-mail and if you face any problem while opening the attachment you can take our help.
Step 1- You can just upgrade your web browser and ensure that you should have the latest version. Once your browser gets out-of-date the settings does not get properly configure which does not help open your email attachment.
Step 2- You could install after downloading the free Adobe Reader program if unable to read PDF attachments.
Step 3– You have to disable your anti-virus or firewall protection as it leads to blocking your ability to download attachments. If you download Yahoo email attachment you will be able to open attachments.
Step 4- You could also restart your computer if the problem persists with downloading and viewing your attachments. If you restart your system it will help you to resolve most of the attachment issues.
Step 5- You could disable any browser plugins or add-ons as it may interfere with opening of an attachment.