Issue while setting up your Yahoo mail account with Outlook 2013 is an extremely basic error. Furthermore, gratefully, you have to experience not much complicated steps to find out the resolution. Several people confront the issue since they don’t take after the best possible way to connect the Yahoo mail account in Outlook 2013. So before enjoying the issue, follow the best steps provided by Yahoo Support Number to set up the Yahoo Mail with 2013.
Possible Way to Configure Yahoo Mail With Outlook 2013:
- At first you need to launch Outlook 2013.
- Next, locate the Add Account option only above of the Account settings tab.
- After that you can select Manual setup or extra server type.
- Here, in the pick server segment and afterward pick POP or IMAP.
- And you can include the user data and the server data
- Account Type: your account type is IMAP
- Incoming email server is
- Outgoing mail server is
- You need to put your login details like email address and password.
- After this you can open More Settings and simply pick the Outgoing server tab.
- Now check the box situated besides My Outgoing Server.
- Simply pick the alternative in particular Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Confirm the following points in the Advance tab section.
- Outgoing mail Server (IMAP) is 993 or 143
- Outgoing server encrypted association is SSL
- Outgoing server: 587 or 465
- Outgoing server encrypted association is TLS or Auto
- Here just tap to OK button when you are wrap up
- After this you need to Click Next twice.
- Now you can see the last dialogue box where you need to press Finish button.
In case your Yahoo mail account works consummately, then the problem was the wrong setup in Outlook 2013.
Issues while Connecting Yahoo Mail Account with Outlook 2013:
Correct IMAP Settings: The most well-known issue while Yahoo setup with IMAP is the wrong IMAP setting. You have to check the setting of painstakingly and reset if required. Or then again you can approach the IMAP customer for point by point configuration steps.
The Activity of the Mail Account outside the POP Client: Launch any internet browser and unlock Yahoo account from with right email id and password. Presently send a test email to your own address to check. In the event that you get the mail, at that point the POP isn’t working in your Yahoo account.
Right POP Settings: You need to check the POP of the Outlook 2013 and coordinate it with Yahoo POP account settings.
Block Port: At times it can be discovered that antivirus or any network convention restrict Yahoo to set up with Outlook 2013. In the event that any of the ports like 995, 465 and 587 are blocked then the POP customers can’t associate with the server.
Contact our Yahoo Help expert if you see any problem during the above procedure.